Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where did it go??


Has anyone seen it? I just can't seem to find it anywhere right now. I usually keep it somewhere near where I keep inspiration and creativitiy, but it just doesn't seem to be there.  Oh, what am I  looking for...my motivation.  My quilting motivation to be more precise. I think it made a jump over to my knitting needles, cause I've been working on that a little every day.  I was doing so well getting those UFOs done, but my motivation has kind of fallen off.  I guess we all have peaks and valleys, so I'm wandering trough a valley. I think I'm going to go look through my stash and see if I can find that motivation somewhere, and hopefully I'll be back with some quilty goodness when I find it :cD  Have a wonderful Wednesday. Warmest country wishes!!

2 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I went through that. I design, don't like, start over.. did that about 3 times until I finally gave up, and started working on this spring quilt. It is hard for me because there is so much talent out there, and I think whatever I make isn't good enough, so I don't finish it. I need to just start creating for me, and quilt comparing my work to others because it is never going to be good enough. Just have fun with it, and it will come to you when you aren't trying... when I try, I fail, when I don't, I succeed, that only applies to quilting of course.. I am weird, I know.
Hang in there.. you will get the spring bug.. just go through your fabric until you find something you want to work with, and the design ideas will keep pouring out.
Have a good day.. sorry for babbling.
Renee

Sweet P said...

When I picked up crocheting last spring I didn't touch my sewing machine or fabric for several weeks. I felt guilty about it for a while. Then I realized that as long as I'm creating anything whether it's with fabric, floss or yarn, there's no reason to feel guilty. You don't have to devote yourself to one craft if you like to do many. You'll get back to sewing at some point. For now, enjoy knitting.