Sunday, February 7, 2010

My weekend in pictures...mostly




Got lots of this...like 12 inches overnight!
Stayed inside and made this to stay warm :)

Treated myself to one of these. Done at home, but still just as nice.

Worked on this a little, and got to ALMOST the half way point on finishing the binding.

I DID get this one finished...my girl is gonna be sooo excited!

Pulled out these blocks and bought fabric for the sashing and such so I can do some machine work and give my poor hands a break. 

Bought the backing and batting so I can get this one basted and be on my way toward finishing another UFO.

We also enjoyed the fact that we have a wood burning fireplace.  I love the smell of the fire and the heat it gives off. (Didn't get a picture of that one though :o( ) They have done a really good job of clearing the roads around here, and since I have the day off, and to myself, I think I am going to try and get out there and enjoy every second ;o) Got another busy week ahead of us. Hope you all have a great weekend! Warmest country wishes!


4 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you are doing so good at making progress on your UFOs. I love how focused you are.
Isn't it nice to paint your toes and nails ... such a treat.
We are getting snow today!!! It is lovely! Made my day!

Terry said...

Hang on...there's more snow coming today! It's gonna be a great day to stay home and sew! :0)

QuiltedSimple said...

You have gotten lots done! Today so far we've gotten another 5-6" - Todd and company (the kids) are out there right now plowing the driveway AGAIN. ENjoy the snow - and let's hope spring is here before we know it:)
Kris

linda said...

This snow we're having here reminds me of the snow we had when I was a little girl. Seems like it goes in cycles. I've resigned myself to the fact that we live in Ohio, and it's gonna snow!! Love the blue and white quilt! One of my fav color combos.